The latest issue of Design In-Flight is now out. I remember speaking with Andy about this publication late 2003 before it was released and was very excited to hear what he had planned. It seems that he has now hit his stride with it as this is the best one to date.
This issue sports a newly redesigned style with brighter colors and new typefaces. It all fits in perfectly with the new Spring season that has fallen upon us. It also introduces two new recurring features: Eye on Type (typography column) and Six-Penny Anthems (comic series). Other articles include:
- The opportunity to change
- Smooth Slide: SlideShowPro
- Choosing color combinations
- Feeling your way around grids
- Who owns your portfolio
- Beyond Portfolios: A fresh look at marketing your skills
- Acing the Interview: Tips and techniques for success
- The more things stay the same, the more they change
- Designers as agents of change
Go check it out and make sure to subscribe if you haven’t done so already. It is well worth the $10/year.