You have a blog and there are some goals you would like to accomplish:
- More Traffic
- More Consistent Readership
- More Business Opportunities
- More Money
Maybe you only want one of the items listed above or maybe you want all of them. In any case that is what the new 9rules Network is for. Here are some of the details:
- The network is intended to be a win-win situation for both 9rules and the sites involved.
- If you have a blog and you would like more traffic, eyes, and money and feel that you provide quality content that deserves more attention then this might be the opportunity you are looking for. 9rules will help get you the traffic and also consult with you in better ways to make revenue from your hard work.
- This will be a revenue sharing venture, but will be greatly tilted towards the owners of the sites. Meaning no 50/50 split here. This also helps to keep the 9rules team focused on helping you out because the more we help you, the more we help ourselves.
- You own the content. Hell, it’s your site and you put the effort into it. Why shouldn’t you own it? We are not here to tell you what should or shouldn’t be written, but we can provide guidance as to what direction you can take your content.
- A private 9rules forum where members get to discuss their secrets and methods for success. Also just a place to chill out and talk.
- Any type of site can apply, even those personal ones that are funny as hell. We are looking for high-quality content sites (doesn’t have to be a blog per se).
Now I have already written about this over at Work Boxers to get a sample test of interest and the results have been overwhelming. To control the chaos a bit better we are going to open the window for applicants for a set amount of time. Next Wednesday (April 6, 2005) at 12:00am Eastern, we will post an application form on the 9rules site where you can submit your site(s) for review. Only a set number of sites will be allowed into the network for this first round because we want to be able to provide the best service possible to them. The form will be up for 24 hours.
So if you think you might be interested make sure that your site has been updated with quality content and feel free to ask questions in the comments.
More details later.