Today I turn 25. In the past when anybody I knew turned 25 I would laugh at them simply because they were now a quarter of century in age. That’s ridiculous in my mind because I am still a kid and I just have this association that 25 means no more kid stuff. Well we all know that isn’t true. The problem with getting older is that I get a bit more anxious when I find myself not accomplishing my goals in life.
This will come off as bragging, but I am trying to list the major events that have happened in my life:
- 3 – First crush
- 11 – First C in conduct of all things
- 11 – First girlfriend
- 12 – First kiss on lips and french kiss
- 15 – First real steady girlfriend
- 17 – Graduated with IB Diploma
- 17 – Accepted into Harvard, Brown, Georgetown and Vanderbilt. Chose University of South Florida to stay close to my brother.
- 18 – Start college with 60 credits (Junior)
- 19 – Offered pro soccer contract that I turned down because all those stay in school commercials were starting to kick in.
- 20 – Named captain of soccer team
- 21 – Graduated with Bachelors in MIS
- 23 – Graduated with Masters in MIS
- 23 – Fired from job
- 24 – CEO (just a title but still cool as hell) of 9rules, Inc.
- 25 – Nothing.
Things I have yet to accomplish that I know most of the people my age have already:
- Steady girlfriend, fiancee, or wife
- Car they want to drive
And if your mom is anything like my mom you know how it gets when she contstantly asks how your love life is…
So today I will celebrate and tomorrow will become just another day to achieve world dominance. Oh and to work on the presentation for the Blog Business Summit.